Artificial Intelligence (AI) driven Smart WiFi
A decade ago, Wi-Fi was considered a network of convenience, but not the primary network. Devices that were important and needed reliable connectivity depended on a wired connection.
Over the past 10 years, more and more devices have shifted to being Wi-Fi only. Tablets and mobile phones are obvious, but there’s a wide range of IoT devices that are Wi-Fi only. And with Wi-Fi 6 and 5G right around the corner, many experts, expect to see an explosion of Wi-Fi-connected IoT endpoints over the next several years.
Artificial Intelligence (AI) for Wi-Fi
AI can provide the analytics to make IT smarter, solve network issues faster, and make engineers more efficient. AI is particularly helpful with event correlation, which enables IT to not just fix a problem, but also quickly laser-in on the source of the problem so it doesn’t keep happening. Once a baseline is established, AI can use anomaly detection and other features to avoid many common problems, such as DHCP, RADIUS, and security problems.
Features & Capabilities
A Unified Content Delivery Solution
Fast & Reliable Edge Content Access
- Web Content CachingAllow businesses to cache common accessed Internet web pages at SR-AP, closer to users for fast web content access
- Digital Content HostingHost business-matter content at venue, in remote offices enhancing guests’, and remote employees’ content access experiences
- Local Domain Name Service for Cached & Hosted ContentResolve cached web domain name and Space domain name to support content access continuity even when Internet connectivity is down
Simple & Easy Management Interface
- Centralized Cloud ManagementManageable centrally via an elastic, scalable hosted cloud from anywhere, anytime, using web browser
- Easy GUI and Built-in Content TemplateDrag & Drop GUI with built-in content template making daily use, creation, on-going update easy and quick for business users
- Content Usage Statistic Visualization & ReportView and monitor content usage and generate usage report to facilitate content consumption analysis, billing management, and troubleshooting
Flexible Content Management
- Multi-Tenant Content Management Enable venue to support up to 8 edge Content Spaces for 3rd parties and venue itself
- Edge Content Space Access ControlEmpower business IT to control ECH Space and Channel access rights for 3rd party entities and business’s own content managers
- Schedule-Based Content Management Allow content managers to refresh content automatically and control content display time.
Secure, Scalable WiFi Networking Integrated
- Integrated WiFi Access Point Built with WiFi network services to reach viewers via widely available WiFi networks
- High Performance WiFi Support up to 252 mobile user connections and 60+ quality video sessions
- Support WiFi WAP2, 802.1x, TKIP, AES Encryption Support industry-standard, strong wireless authentication and encryption options